Who: Anyone 18 years of age or older can register. Minors must be registered by a parent or legal guardian.
- Register for an account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send the following info: Name, phone, email, age, availability.
- Email up to four head shots of yourself. (Photos should not be older than two years and must look like you.)
- Email current acting resume. (optional)
- There is a one-time Voluntary Contribution request of $25 payable by mailing a check to:
REDWOOD CURTAIN CASTING
P.O. Box 8125
Eureka, CA 95502
Online Registration is Closed at this Time
Email: redwoodcurtaincasting @gmail with your information
- It is your responsibility to update your photos and information online when anything has changed for you. For example, if you have braces when registering and then later have them removed, you must let us know, as well as update your registration form, so we don’t call you in for a job requiring braces. There is no fee to update photos or information.
- Under 18: It is required the child’s photo be updated with us online once a year.
Dropping actors from our service:
- If you do not show to a job that you have booked through us without good reason (based on Redwood Curtain Casting’s discretion), then we will drop you from our services and not allow you to re-register.
- If you cancel a job that you have already accepted through us without good reason (based on Redwood Curtain Casting’s discretion), then we will drop you from our services and not allow you to re-register.
- If you behave inappropriately at the job that we have booked for you (for example, show up drunk, drugged, make sexually harassing remarks, etc.), then you will be dropped from our services and not allowed to re-register.